I think some of the most precious times are when our children are sleeping, I still love to watch Cameron at age 6, sound asleep in his bed. I just read through a bunch of your past blogs and am so sorry to hear the news of your miscarriages, and so proud of how you are so positive in such a rough time. My prayers are with you Debbie. I know your blog will soon be "Wee Ones" :) The thing I have learned through the whole trying to get pregnant thing is that like you said we just have to rely on te Lord and have patience. Our "plan" was to have our babies 2 years apart... well Cameron is 4 years old than Sofia. We learned a lot of patience during that time, and I can completely understand how you feel peace at this time, because I did too. I knew I would get pregnant and tried to focus on what we had, a beautiful son, home, job,etc. Keep the faith, it will happen. Love, Jen
5 comments:
Aw! We love that cute boy!
Ahhh, so cute! I'm thinking we need to come up there for a visit!
Yes, come Ali, come! Or I could head down there too.
I think some of the most precious times are when our children are sleeping, I still love to watch Cameron at age 6, sound asleep in his bed. I just read through a bunch of your past blogs and am so sorry to hear the news of your miscarriages, and so proud of how you are so positive in such a rough time. My prayers are with you Debbie. I know your blog will soon be "Wee Ones" :) The thing I have learned through the whole trying to get pregnant thing is that like you said we just have to rely on te Lord and have patience. Our "plan" was to have our babies 2 years apart... well Cameron is 4 years old than Sofia. We learned a lot of patience during that time, and I can completely understand how you feel peace at this time, because I did too. I knew I would get pregnant and tried to focus on what we had, a beautiful son, home, job,etc. Keep the faith, it will happen. Love, Jen
That's absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment