Tuesday, February 2, 2010

New Years

My grandma (my mom's mom) passed away on Christmas night. (I will do a post about her after I've been able to scan some photots.) Because of her death and funeral, Tyler and I were able to spend some time with my parents during the holidays.

We got to help cute Olivia celebrate her 3rd birthday!

Photobucket

And we had a blast playing Rock Band. Tyler loved watching Nathaniel and Laura sing and play, and he even tried out the drums.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here he is trying his own hand at singing in the microphone.

Photobucket

We welcomed the New Year in a little before midnight and Tyler loved the string from the poppers!

Photobucket
Photobucket

He even tried out his own blower.

Photobucket

Tyler loved hanging out with his cousins. Here he is chasing Daniel around in a circle and screaming with joy (like a Banshee!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Katie and Dennis said...

Looks so fun! I'm glad you were able to be there for New Years. (Brandon got Rock Band for his birthday. It is really fun!)

Tansy said...

Looks like a party! The Leonardson Rock Band--start contacting the record companies . . .

Vixie said...

How fun!! And, congrats on the new little ones, I have a great connection for you for twin girls. I will give you a call in the next few weeks. Keep posting on the progress!! I love to hear about it.