Thursday, August 12, 2010

Reunion Time

It looks like my only blogging lately has been for birthdays and anniversaries--I better get busy catching up on what we've been up to.

In June we had a family reunion with my dad's side of the family. We had it at my cousin's house.

My grandma and aunt Carol
Photobucket

Grandma Great with her 2-week old great grandbabies
Photobucket

My cousin Janell got sworn in as an attorney. Her brother-in-law, a notary public, and her dad, a judge, look on.
Photobucket

Fun times with great people

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Later that night my parents took all of our immediate family to Chuck E. Cheese's.

Tyler helped Grandma with the tokens.
Photobucket

Taking a break from the games to eat some pizza.
Photobucket

Tyler liked a few of the rides...
Photobucket

but his favorite thing to do was run free through the tables and chairs and "direct" the music coming from the Chuck E. Cheese band.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Tansy said...

Oh Chuck E Cheese. Don't know if I am sad I missed this party or not. ;)

Derek said...

I'm glad it wasn't Up Chuck E Cheese. Or was it?