Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Emily and Megan's Blessing Day

Our family reunion culminated with Emily and Megan's blessing day on Sunday, Aug. 1.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Emily
Photobucket
Photobucket


Megan
Photobucket
Photobucket

Our one semi-decent family picture. Tyler wasn't in the mood for pictures.
Photobucket

After church we had a luncheon in a rented room at the local rec center. Here are some pictures of those we love who were there to help celebrate
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The girls were all tuckered and had their own "parking garage," as my Uncle John called it.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Tansy said...

Oh so fun! We miss you guys. I can't believe how big those little ones are getting!

Melissa said...

How cute!! I love their blessing dresses. I can't believe how big they have gotten!! Hope you guys are doing well. I'm sure you are super busy!!:)

The Normans said...

Those two are just dolls! They look so adorable in their dresses! I think they look a lot like their older brother. :)