Here is my attempt to block drawers and cupboards. Why don't we install those fun little clasps on every drawer and cupboard, you ask? Because those are equally annoying to deal with EVERY time you want to get something out of said drawers or cupboards. And this is only a phase that will (eventually) pass...soon...I hope.
We also have to keep trash cans off the floor. (Notice the clothes basket in front of the TV so Miss Emily can't turn the TV off and on--one of her favorite discoveries.)
Despite my best efforts, look who figured out to still pull the plastic baggies out of the drawer.
Yes, this is not my favorite stage, but I'm so grateful for 2 healthy, active babies that I can't really complain. Besides, they ARE pretty dang cute.
4 comments:
Those dresses are adorable!
I don't know how you can get any rest! Good thing they are worth it!
That is exhausting just reading about it! So funny!
On the bright side, they are clever in addition to being cute. :) Good luck getting through this part!
Post a Comment