Sunday, December 9, 2012

On a Roll

Emily has been a little mischievous 3 straight days in a row.

On Thursday I found her with a nice little stash of balls from the Christmas tree on the couch.



Here is a close up where you can see that she pulled the little hangy things out of some of them.



On Friday the girls were playing under the sink while I cleaned the bathroom.



I went downstairs to clean the last bathroom, assuming the girls were still playing under the sink.  When I went upstairs I found that Emily had found the Ajax-type stuff and decided to sprinkle it around.



And yesterday morning I came home from working out to find that she had pulled the ribbon off of the Christmas tree.



Little stinker!

1 comment:

Linde said...

I am amazed that under your sink is so empty that they can fit! Good for you. Sorry for all of the messes. It makes one tired just to think of keeping up with it all! :)