Monday, October 21, 2013

Family Pictures

(Yes, I'm WAY behind on blogging, but hopefully I'll get around to getting caught up soon.  I need about 5 more hours added to each day to get everything done I'd like to.)

We had our family pictures taken a couple weeks ago.  When we scheduled the pictures we were hoping for some good fall colors--which we got--but we weren't planning on snow.  Besides being a little cold (yes, the kids look kinda frozen), the snow/leaves combo was actually quite beautiful.

The kids did a great job smiling and we didn't have to photoshop in one "head swap" this year.  (I was a little worried about Emily because she wouldn't smile for her preschool pictures, but I had her practice showing me her "beautiful smile" before we got to the photo shoot and she did fabulous.)









Emily























Megan

























Tyler































The Finale



3 comments:

Linde said...

Darling pictures! Where did you go? Who took them?

mbrady said...

These are darling, Debbie! Love them all. You have such a cute family!

The Normans said...

I love that you have some fall and some winter photos and some are both! What a cute family you have!! Love the snowball fight pictures too! :)