Excited kids on the shuttle from the parking lot to the airport.
I love that we were there over the 4th of July. We were able to participate in the annual neighborhood 4th of July kids parade.
Lining up (Notice the flag and speaker contraption in the forefront of the picture. I think it lead the parade blaring patriotic music.)
Walking in the parade.
The parade route was a few blocks long and ended at a city councilperson's house where there was donuts, juice and milk provided for everyone.
After the parade we went back to the house and the kids got to open some new toys to play with at Grandma's house.
Enjoying lunch out on the patio. Megan (yes, we have a nail biter on our hands), Tyler and Emily
Brenda, Steve, David and Matt came over for dinner. The kids loved playing with them.
Poor Matt didn't know what hit him! The kids had a blast playing with him.
1 comment:
Looks like fun! I love the nail biting picture! :)
Post a Comment