Saturday, December 21, 2013

December Happenings

The kids loved getting the Christmas decorations out.

Tyler  (I know it's hard to see, and I didn't get a close up, but Tyler had the nativity figures all turn to look at the other nativity figures in the "neighboring nativity" so they could all meet each other.  Silly kid!)



Emily



And a random one of Megan playing the xylophone that day. (?)



We got our Christmas tree from the Lowe's.  The girls are covering their ears from the sound of the man sawing the bottom part of the tree off.



The kids were such good decorators.



Our tree looks much better than it did 2 years ago.



Santa Claus came to our ward Christmas breakfast at the church.



Tyler



Emily and Megan



Our traditional Christmas cookie decorating.

Megan, Tyler and Emily



Megan



Emily



Tyler







I helped volunteered to help Tyler's class decorate gingerbread houses.  Here they are wearing the white lab coats in one of the STEM labs.

No comments: