By the Sunday afternoon session of General Conference, the kids needed some fun things to do in the front room while I watched in the family room. The kids continue to love playing with the wooden blocks.
Blanket tent
I put our trampoline back up and here are my helpers. They brought out Tyler's tool box with toy tools.
The local sno shack always offers $1 sno cones for any size on their opening weekend. Unfortunately the opening weekend was cold and rainy, so we bought them and took them home to eat.
Emily
Megan
Tyler
Um, yeah...that's a big mess!
I love these two beauties. They were wearing their new dresses that my mom bought them. (Emily and Megan)

I was in charge of a school fundraising spirit night at IHOP. Here we are doing our part to help with the donations.
Emily

Megan

I now have a co-choir director, Becky. She is a parent of one of the 6th grade school choir kids. And even though her son will not be at the school next year, she still wants to continue on as a choir director, so yay! Anyway, she was not familiar with the Hope of America program that we are teaching the kids, so she and I went to the Marriott Center to watch one of the student showcases. It's pretty awesome to watch 5,000 kids sing patriotic songs.

The girls had their dance pictures one night. (Obviously it was not a parent of 3-year olds who decided to have their assigned time at 7:45 p.m. ... and they were running late....)
Emily

Megan LOVED getting in her costume and requested that I keep taking pictures of her. Here's a couple of them.


I had a piano recital for my 11 piano students on April 30. My parents came down to attend. They were only able to stay one day because they were up early the next day to return home to watch other grandchildren be involved in their respective activities. They are amazing! We ate dinner at Arby's and then went to Dairy Queen afterwards for a treat. (I didn't get a picture of that.)

Here is Tyler doing his recital piece. He was the first one to go, and it was so cute because once he was done he didn't know what to do, so he just sat there. I finally had to start clapping and clapping so he would know to get up and bow. (We had practiced the bowing, so he was an expert at that!)
It was awesome to have my mom be my duet partner for the final number. This is a song that my brother Greg and I used to play in high school. It's such a fun song.
1 comment:
Thank you for sharing the piano pieces! Loved them both!!
Post a Comment