Here are a few random pictures from our November.
Tyler finished the 3 primer level books in piano and started on Level 1 books. He's not sure that he enjoys practicing so much because "it's hard," but he can do hard things and I'm not letting him off the hook. I'm a mean piano teacher/mom....
The girls dressed up in their dance costumes from last year.
Emily wanted me to take a picture of her...
Then Megan wanted me to take a picture of her....
The girls by the flag on Veterans Day.
A cute turkey craft at the library with a glove, Honey Nut cheerios and Fruit Loops.
Megan
Emily
My cute lunch dates at Costco
We went to the local high school's production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. The kids loved it--they know all the words now so that was fun. (Not-so-great photo from my phone with the flash.)
This is the 3rd year that my mom, sister and I have attended Time Out for Women. We love it. We are spiritually fed and get to have a girls' weekend away. (Our one and only--and not so great--selfie at the event.)
The girls loved their Thanksgiving Feast at preschool. Here we have Princess Talking Rainbow Pony (Megan) and Princess Sunshine Kitty (Emily).
This summer we took out some of the "dirt areas" around our house by putting in sprinklers and adding sod. It looks SO much better than it used to. And I love that there's only grass to run and play in--not the dirt and mud that we used to have.
What it looked like when we moved in. (I shutter looking at it!)
Then I tried to weed it.
Then it looked not quite so bad, but still bad and we had to take weed killer to it.
The weed killer helped so much. Then we got rid of the bark.
And this year we removed the decorative rock and put in sprinklers and grass. Ah! So much better! (I don't have any pictures, but we used to have "flower beds"/mud along the house too. It's so lovely to only have grass there now!)






No comments:
Post a Comment