Sunday, June 14, 2015

End of school

The first week of June was the last week of school for Tyler.  The girls and I helped out on field day.  We were with the 4th-6th graders in the morning while the 1st-3rd graders were doing the outside activities.  Then I went and observed the outside activities in the afternoon so I know what's up when I am in charge of it next year.



At the very end of the day a fire truck showed up.  The principal got to spray the kids out on the field.  The kids (and the principal) loved it!







Tyler had pajama day and a read-a-thon one day.



He also had a 1st grade talent show.  He played the piano.



On the last day of school Tyler came home with the "Eagle of the Year" award from the school assembly.  I believe each class had 1-2 "Eagles of the Year."  Tyler made great improvements in his Dibels scores this year.  So proud of him!


 

No comments: