Saturday, September 20, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Today is Darrell's Dad's birthday! We sent this picture in a card earlier this week, but I thought I'd post it here too.


Photobucket

Darrell's dad is such a great guy. I'm so blessed to have him for my father-in-law. He has a great sense of humor and he loves to tease and have fun with words. I am so impressed that he quit smoking back in November all on his own. And I admire his great outlook and courage at this time as he tackles cancer. Wayne is such a great husband, dad, son, father-in-law and especially grandpa. We love him!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Derek said...

Happy Birthday Grandpa-o. I like the picture with the sign and the cute smile.

Stacy said...

How did you get him to pose like that! Holy cow he is photogenic... and just really cute.

Brenda said...

Cute picture Tyler!
We saw it after Grandpa's birthday dinner.(thanks, Debbie for doing that)

prescottfamily said...

I love Tyler's sweet smile!Such a cute baby!