Tyler and I are visiting my parents this week. It's so fun for Tyler to be around his cousins. He loves the noise and action. (It sure beats just hanging out with Mom in a quiet house all day.)
Kyle, Aubrey, Laura and Tyler

Tyler and Olivia

Tyler and Aubrey

Tyler and Kyle

The cousins

Tyler and Grandpa
5 comments:
You have such a cute baby! Thanks for visiting my blog. Visiting family is such an awesome thing! I can't tell you how much we miss our family in Idaho right now. Give yours lot of loving. I dig the BYU Attire!
So cute and so much fun!!! He is seriously getting so big - it's amazing.
Good lookin bunch!
-Derek
Aw--we miss you already! Come back as soon as you can! He is SUCH a baby doll!
Hi Debbie,
Thanks for the nice post!! I'm glad you liked the tribute.. I liked your's as well! -Those pictures of you and greg are classic!!!! ;)
Fun blog... and Tyler is so cute! I'll have to check up on you from time to time!
~Lindsey
Post a Comment