One of the ladies at Curves is named Doris. She is one of those people with such a big heart and who is always serving others. One day she showed up to Curves with some gifts. She had made Tyler 2 super cute (and super needed) burpers and 2 adorable button babies.

Here's a close-up look at the horse and elephant. Aren't they so cute?

Doris also wanted to know if I could do a favor for her. This cute little plaid outfit originally belonged to her grandson. She has a picture of her grandson in the outfit and has since "collected" pictures of others wearing it. She wanted to know if I could get a picture of Tyler wearing the outfit. I was only too glad to do it.
I hope to someday be the kind of person Doris is--constantly looking for some way to bless the lives of others

4 comments:
Oh how SWEET!! LOVE those button animals! Sounds like I need to develop some more Doris-like attributes! And YAY for you working out! You inspire me!
What's a button animal? Just an animal made out of buttons? And why's that boy wearing a kilt? Where are the bagpipes? You got to start him young!
He's already a ladies man huh? He is adorable. So are those button animals. I want some! I'll have to look at yours and see if I can make some. It's very unlikely... but I can try. ;)
How cute - and seriously how big is he getting!! Doris sounds awesome - working out is so good!
Post a Comment