
It was great just to sit back, relax, play games and nap.


Tyler loved being up in the mountains also.



The weekend wouldn't have been complete without a hot dog roast. Later we roasted marshmallows and had S'mores. I love S'mores!

It's traditional to sleep out on the deck under the stars. Tyler and I stayed inside the cabin, but I slept on a couch next to the big front window and I was able to take in the stars at night. It's amazing how many stars there are when you get away from the city lights.


Tyler slept really well on the floor. Here he is in a blanket sleeper and the ever-present burp rag. It kind of makes him look like a butterfly or dragonfly.

Around 2:30 a.m. I heard him stirring. I looked over to see he had squirmed his way off the blanket. I put him back on the blanket and he slept until the sun came over the mountain--around 6:00 a.m. He was kind-of cold then, so I fed him and then put him in my sleeping bag with me until he warmed up. Then I made a "baby burrito" out of him and he slept for another couple hours.


Darrell, Tyler and I walked down to the Provo River. Tyler loved hanging out in the baby back pack. He even fell asleep for a little while.


We can't wait to go back again next year.




3 comments:
These pictures are so gorgeous!!! This sounds like so much fun ... glad the friends just accepted you when you got married - that's nice to have instant new friends. Tyler is just such a cutie pie that I can't stand it over here - so happy for you to be having these fun times.
That looks SOOOOOOO wonderful! What a great getaway! I love being in the mountains! I can't get over how cute that Tyler is! Just want to snug him!!
How fun for your little family! What an adorable baby you have! Happy times.
Post a Comment