Sunday, August 3, 2008

Barf Boy

Photobucket

Photobucket

You wouldn't know it from these cute pictures, but Tyler is a puker, barfer, hurler, throw upper, spit upper, etc. There's usually no warning--it just comes out. We always have a burp rag or two handy. So today in church I got plastered not once, not twice, but THREE times. The first time was in Sacrament Meeting. He had just had a bottle and had burped, so I thought I was fairly safe. Well without warning, he threw up on my skirt. No big deal--I just used the burp rag and a baby wipe to clean me up. Then I was holding him in Sunday School. He was hungry again so I gave him another bottle. I had him up on my shoulder to burp him when it started to come out. And wouldn't you know it...the puke went down my shirt--as in down my tank top and into my bra. (Sorry if that's a little too much information.) Anyway, I discreetly used the burp rag to clean myself up. I really thought I was safe after that. Well, a few minutes later I had him back up to my shoulder so he could look around and I got doused AGAIN...same place. This time as I was cleaning myself up, a lady from the row in front of us looked back and probably wondered what the heck I was doing with a burp rag down my shirt. Se la vie!

3 comments:

Katie and Dennis said...

Hi Debbie!
Love the barf story! Hang in there!

One Sunday Mary peed thru her diaper. I was wearing a maroon skirt and it went clear through to the back of my skirt. A lady told me I really had a problem. The rest of church my friend walked behind me so no one else would think the worst! It was a horrible time.

Your new layout is so dang cute! I'm going to check out that web site! Thanks!

My vote is broccoli too and your trip to CA looks so fun!

Kimberly said...

LOL! But such a CUTE puker!

Jennifer said...

Too funny!
I laughed out loud, only because I am laughing WITH you, both Cameron and Sofia were pukers too.