Monday, August 25, 2008

Future Cougar?

Photobucket


On Saturday we went to Darrell's work picnic. Cosmo, BYU's mascot, and Swoop, the mascot from the OTHER school, were both there. Obviously you can see where our devotions lie. (Um, Ignore the fact that I'm wearing red!) Thanks Uncle D for Tyler's very first Cougar apparel!


Photobucket

4 comments:

Janell said...

Too cute. So which one is the "other" school ha ha - I guess that is kind of a big deal in Utah, isn't it. Glad your raising him right =)!

Katie and Dennis said...

I feel quite certain that Tyler is a future cougar! He is sure growing fast! What a little cutie!

Kimberly said...

GO COUGARS!! Love the little man!

Derek said...

Wow, he met Cosmo and he's not even crying. I once met Cosmo...he stiffed me at a volleyball game. I had my hand out and everything and well, he must not have great eye sight or something. Or hearing... I mean it's hard to miss the big 6'3" kid yelling "Cosmo, Cosmo"!