

Last Friday I got out my breadmaker and made some peach freezer jam. It was so yummy that I bought more peaches and did 2 more batches today. I love that the breadmaker does most of the work. OK, maybe not most of it--I spent plenty of time peeling and chopping the peaches, but the breadmaker still makes it pretty easy.
Last Friday it took me FOREVER to finish just one batch because of a cute little reason named Tyler. He was quite fussy that afternoon so I decided to put him in the baby backpack while I peeled the peaches. Tyler did pretty well with this cheap form of entertainment, but alas, it soon grew boring. So between peeling and chopping peaches and entertaining and feeding Tyler, my Friday afternoon was shot!
Today I started out right away after Tyler went to sleep for his morning nap. He slept for so long that I was able to get 2 batches done before he woke up. Yay! I must admit that I take glory in getting even the smallest things done now that I'm a mommy!
1 comment:
Way to go! It is incredible how long it takes to get some projects done with little ones! Very impressive!
Post a Comment