Thursday, March 19, 2009

Our 4th Anniversary

Today is our 4th Wedding Anniversary! I can't believe how fast the 4 years have passed.

Our wedding day was the perfect day and these pictures remind me of that.

I love Darrell so much. He is such a good husband and dad and I'm thankful that he's mine for eternity!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Stacy said...

What GORGEOUS wedding pictures! You are so beautiful!

e.brooke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
e.brooke said...

I can just hear Darrell using his 20's gangsta' talk when I look at the, second to the last, photo...
I am laughing at the spontaneous thought of it! We are so glad that you married Darrell!!!

Congratulations!!! Yippee!!!

Brenda said...

I'm glad my brother found you! Happy Anniversary!!!!
Love you both.....

Tansy said...

Yay anniversaries! Yay perfect couple (and cute baby boy)! Your pictures are beautiful!