Here's me at 30 weeks (only 7-8 more weeks to go! Yay!) At my ultrasound 2 weeks ago, the twins were each measuring at 2 lbs. 13 oz. The ultrasound technician, the neonatal doctor and my "personal" high-risk nurse who calls me every month were all amazed that the twins measured exactly the same. Usually they are different weights by now.

I tried a bazillion times (it seemed) to get a picture of Tyler in his new Easter outfit--complete with a vest and tie. This is the best I could do.

Here's a good picture of Tyler. (I can't believe how grown-up Tyler looks!)

Here's a good one of Darrell.
3 comments:
Yea for the countdown--less than 2 months to go. (And you're still tiny!)
I can't believe you are 30 weeks! You are so cute pregnant. I'm excited to see those cute babies soon.
p.s. Happy Birthday!
I can't believe how big Tyler is getting either! Wow! You are looking superb! Wow! (that is not a wow of surprise--it is a wow of you are beautiful!)
Post a Comment