Thursday, April 15, 2010

While the Cat's Away...

I am the cat, who happened to be upstairs getting ready for the day.

A certain almost-2-year-old boy is the mouse. He thought it would be fun to take handfuls of wood pellets and distribute them throughout the family room. He was just starting on the kitchen when I heard "something" bouncing on the kitchen floor and came to investigate.

Photobucket

The mouse felt no sense of shame. Instead he ran to and fro over the pellets and then hopped on them like a bunny.

Photobucket

At least he did help me clean up a little bit.

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

e.brooke said...

What a kid! Go Tyler!!!

Brenda said...

It will be funny to you in a few years! I'm sure it wasn't at the time : ) I had many of those moments!! Enjoy your weekend of peace and quiet...relax and get some rest.

Katie and Dennis said...

Oh my!! But it is so fun when they help clean up. Mary always sings the clean up song whenever she picks up anything, no matter what it is.

Kimberly said...

Ha ha ha! Must've been fun! =)