You did an awesome job weeding! I am SO impressed! How long did it take??? Wow.. I bet you aren't going to miss those sand surprises all over your house. :)
Nice!!!
W-O-W! Good work! It looks great! Even though it's a sad day for Tyler, I'm sure you're eccstatic to be moving past the "surprises!"
Wow! That is soooo much work--you are amazing. A 2 year old and 5 month old twins and you accomplish that!! Hats off to you!
Nice job, Debbie! Now what is Tyler going to do with his time? : )
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You did an awesome job weeding! I am SO impressed! How long did it take??? Wow.. I bet you aren't going to miss those sand surprises all over your house. :)
Nice!!!
W-O-W! Good work! It looks great! Even though it's a sad day for Tyler, I'm sure you're eccstatic to be moving past the "surprises!"
Wow! That is soooo much work--you are amazing. A 2 year old and 5 month old twins and you accomplish that!! Hats off to you!
Nice job, Debbie! Now what is Tyler going to do with his time? : )
Post a Comment