Friday, December 17, 2010

Picture Potpourri

Introducing Grabby Abby, a.k.a Emily. I guess Tyler's "s'ghettios" weren't far enough out of the way.



Tyler's not quite sure he likes the whole "dress up to go out in the snow" scenario...



...because, "See, Mom, you don't have to have all of that on to play in the snow."



The girls hanging out with Mom in the kitchen.



Tyler loves playing with the cars he brought back from Grandma's house at Thanksgiving. Some of them are Darrell's old cars. (Can we say vintage?)





Emily was so tuckered out she fell asleep with a car in her mouth.



War wounds. Tyler loves to scratch Megan's face (GRRRRRRR!!!!!)



Tyler got a hold off a pen and wrote on his face. (At least pen is easier to erase than scratches on Megan's face. Double GRRRRRR!)



Carrots sure are fun to "chew" on. (The girls don't have any teeth yet, so these aren't choking hazards yet.)



2 comments:

Tansy said...

Those twins are just TOO cute. :) And when I saw Tyler in his snow suit I immediately thought, "I can't put my arms down." Gotta love A Christmas Story . . .

Stacy said...

Those girls have the sweetest faces!!! They both look completely innocent in the spagettios picture. I love the picture where you are feeding both of them bottles. That is SO cute. I still want twins really bad.

Oh and I got your Christmas Card today! So cute!! Thanks!