She likes crawling into our laps or over to where we are standing so we will pick her up and hold her.
She's also quite good at maneuvering herself in the walker in the kitchen area.
Now that Emily is always on the go, Tyler has become my little "tattle tale." (Darrell prefers to call it being a protective big brother.) I must say I am glad Tyler is another set of eyes to spot trouble.
Tyler wanted to find out what the exersaucer was like. Well, now he knows. He couldn't get himself out, so of course I had to go grab a camera before helping him out. I just laughed and laughed. (Maybe not such a good idea in hind sight because now he wants to keep getting in since it's so funny. Yeah, I'm trying to nip that in the bud.)
Every week we go to the library. Look what I found stashed in Tyler's back pack. (They're now back at the library.)
Megan doesn't know how to get out of the sitting position. So she just sits and sits and sits until she's sick of it and then she cries. Sometimes she'll stiffen her legs when I try to sit her down because she doesn't want to be stuck that way.
Speaking of Megan, here is how she fell asleep one day this past week.
4 comments:
Ah, such cuties!
BEST sleeping picture ever! All three of them are too cute.
PS-Thank you for the coupons--we appreciate them and are glad to know you are thinking of us. :)
I LOVE that sleeping picture! So funny.
Hey, have been meaning to call you and Terri so see when we want to get together.
Right now we have the flu at our house, so it is going to have a wait a little, but maybe in the next month???
We ALL love every picture and video! The kids want to watch/see them more and more. LOVE those little kidderoos!
Post a Comment