Tyler likes coloring.
Tyler and I have been building Mega Blok towers. (Notice that in this picture Emily is heading towards the blocks while Megan is content to just lay there and play with the wipes. Very typical of their personalities and their "getting around abilities".)
Tyler's drastic measures to make sure the girls can't touch his things.
The girls LOVE Baby Einstein just like their big brother did. Megan especially gets excited when she sees it's on.
Two tuckered girls.
One day Tyler and I went to get the mail. When we got back this is how I found Emily:
I now have to block both stairways before Tyler and I head out for the mail.
2 comments:
Oh those cute kiddos! Emily looks a bit guilty at getting caught. :)
I love how Tyler "protects" his toys and the picture of the girls sleeping on the floor!!
Post a Comment