Hey, don't feel bad....I think we all do it. Somethings got to get done right?
If there is a mom out there that never does that, I want to meet her! (and see how messy her house is ;)
Haha! I love how close he is to the tv. What a cutie.
That is my favorite babysitter!! I use it all the time! My first 3 kids never recognized the TV though until they were two or older. Consider yourself lucky that he will watch!!! Plus..it's educational! :)
How adorable!
I think it's funny he scoots closer to the tv in those pictures.
Put a stamp on that boy's head and mail him to me,you can come over and watch non-educational movies with us Ty!!!Poor Kid! Hee! ;)
Too cute. Cameron and Sofia love the DVD's as well.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Hey, don't feel bad....I think we all do it. Somethings got to get done right?
If there is a mom out there that never does that, I want to meet her! (and see how messy her house is ;)
Haha! I love how close he is to the tv. What a cutie.
That is my favorite babysitter!! I use it all the time! My first 3 kids never recognized the TV though until they were two or older. Consider yourself lucky that he will watch!!! Plus..it's educational! :)
How adorable!
I think it's funny he scoots closer to the tv in those pictures.
Put a stamp on that boy's head and mail him to me,
you can come over and watch non-educational movies with us Ty!!!
Poor Kid!
Hee! ;)
Too cute. Cameron and Sofia love the DVD's as well.
Post a Comment