Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Kimberly

My sister's birthday is today!!!!

Here's the birthday girl, well...after her birth.

Photobucket

Here she is with her kitty Puff (oh and Greg and me with our kitties too).


Photobucket

After getting a pre-view of me in the previous picture, I'm sure you won't mind if we just jump ahead (quite) a few years to our singles days.

Photobucket

One of the best things Kimberly and I have done is to travel together. Here we are at the Arc de Triumf in Barcelona, Spain.

Photobucket

And here we are hiking a volcano in Guatemala.

Photobucket

Here we are after a rainstorm on some ruins in Mexico.

Photobucket

Here's Kimberly (and Sage) looking beautiful on her wedding day.

Photobucket

And here's Kimberly and her beautiful family this past summer.

Photobucket

Kimberly is such a great mom, and I look up to her tons. She is a fabulous sister and I love her so much. Happy Birthday, Aunt Kimbo!

4 comments:

Derek said...

Happy happy birthday from all of us to you...we wish it were our birthday so we could party too!

Kimberly said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Thank you! Thank you! What a sweet thing to do! I had a great day and love those memories. Ready to travel again? =)

debbie said...

You bet I'm ready to travel!!!! I think Darrell and Sage could handle the kids for say....2 weeks!!! Hee! Hee!

e.brooke said...

Amen! We love you Kimberly!!!