Sunday, February 1, 2009

What Will Tyler Be When He Grows Up?

A chef?

Photobucket

A couch potato?

Photobucket

A paper shredder?

Photobucket

A poster boy for a remake of "Jeepers Creepers,
Where'd You Get Those Peepers?"

Photobucket

A veterinarian?

Photobucket

A tumbler?

Photobucket

A basketball player?

Photobucket

An editor or author?

Photobucket

A musician?

Photobucket

A mountain climber?

Photobucket

A racer?

Photobucket

Or a make up artist for clowns?

Photobucket

One thing's for sure--he'll always be Daddy and Mommy's cute little boy!

Photobucket

9 comments:

Tansy said...

WOW! Those are all SO cute! I vote basketball player . . .

prescottfamily said...

I love all the pics.

Kerry said...

What a cute post! What a CUTE little boy!!!

Unknown said...

Haha! I love it!

Derek said...

A firefighter? Although the diapers do help...

Katie and Dennis said...

What a cute post! And even cuter baby!

Stacy said...

He has SUCH beautiful eyes!!!!

Jennifer said...

Top cute, creative post!! He is just adorable.

Kimberly said...

That is one cute little boy that I love! I say he'll always be a mama's boy! =)