Spoons are a little trickier, but oatmeal is the perfect food to practice with because it sticks to the spoon. (It usually works pretty well until they decide to switch back to using their fingers to eat oatmeal. Uh, yeah, that's messy!)
Megan thought she'd use her fingers to smash all the peas. Emily left hers untouched. These two are sooo picky! Sometimes they like a food and then the next time they turn their noses up at it. So frustrating!
It appears that I left the open box of tissues too close to the edge of the counter. They were having all kinds of fun here. Megan even found Darrell's cell phone and was playing with that.
This is where the girls get their hair done everyday. This is the only place where they will stay semi-still for me so I can get the rubber bands in their hair. They like playing with the normally untouchable things around the sink.
Emily moved the chair over by the blockade to the bookshelf, climbed up on the chair and into Tyler's booster and helped herself to a book. She was reading it and so pleased with herself when I found her.
Megan plays with this WAY more than Tyler does. She loves putting cars and all kinds of objects down the tracks.
We've been playing with the blocks lately. I'll sit down with the kids and we build towers. The girls and I made this today while Tyler was a preschool.
1 comment:
They are SOO cute!!
Post a Comment