In honor of this, the 300th post on our blog, I am having a (very) small give away--8 pinky print cards with 8 white envelopes. If you would like to be entered in the drawing, leave a comment here or send me an e-mail or a message on Facebook. We'll have the drawing on Monday, Feb. 6. Good luck!
7 comments:
Can we enter if we won last time? I won't be offended if I need to let someone else have the opportunity for your cute cards!! :)
I'm in for the drawing!!
Thanks again for dinner last weekend. Had a great time. We'll have to do it again soon.
I'm also looking at the calendar for a Wed. in Feb. for the museum with the kids. :)
I just checked out your blog and I want to be in! :) You are so clever. I'm impressed ! Leslie Rife
I want to be in!!:) I am feeling rather lucky!!:) Those are very adorable!!
Please add my name to the drawing!! I could use some cute cards!!
Thanks Debbie!! You just made my day - can't wait to use them!!!
Guess I'm a little late...!
Post a Comment