Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Fall Break

The kids and I went to visit my parents over Tyler's fall break.  (And because you're just DYING to know how the trips to and from were, I'll spare you the suspense.  Luckily, THANKFULLY, both trips went without incident.  We even made it home on Sunday in a record 5 1/2 hours!)

It's always good to be with family and the kids sure do love their cousins.



Decorating gingerbread cookies (with a Halloween twist)




Taking turns riding on the lawn mower with Grandma.






Waiting their turns. (Tyler, Olivia, Megan and Aubrey)

 

Swimming at the Y



We made suckers while watching the BYU football game.  We made up batches of spearmint, rootbeer, apple, pina colada and watermelon.

 

Megan

 

Emily

 

Jonathan, Nathaniel (McDaniel as Tyler calls him), Greg and my Dad went hunting for the first part of our visit, so it was fun to have the big cousins back.  Here is a game of football.



Sleepover



The kids still love story time with Grandma.



Megan and Emily loved playing with the Barbies and Kens.



The older kids had a lot of fun playing with Kimberly's old "Spirograph."  Tyler, Emily and Megan had to "join" in too.

 

We had such a great time--it just went too fast!


2 comments:

mbrady said...

I used to LOVE spirographs! What a fun time to have with cousins!

The Normans said...

I also love spirographs! That is so fun you got to spend time up there! Grandma Janeen is awesome! :)