Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter

Happy Easter!  (Look at me posting pictures on the actual day--instead of days or even weeks later.  Go me!)

Last Sunday we colored Easter eggs.

Watching the dye tablets fizz.



Since this was the first year all of the kids helped, we didn't do anything fancy--just put the eggs in, wait and take them out.



The finished product



Yesterday we went to the neighborhood Easter egg hunt.  It was such a beautiful, warm day--you couldn't have asked for anything better.

This is the only picture I got of Tyler.  He and Darrell went to another area to look for eggs while I stayed with the girls.



Megan





Emily







Easter clothes



This was the best picture of the girls that I could get.  Megan was so cute after I put on her Easter dress.  She said, "I'm beautiful!  I'm going to the ball!"



3 comments:

Linde said...

How fun with the Easter egg hunt. Our neighborhood did something similar and the kids love it.

So fun to hear about the anniversary too. Can't believe it has been 8 years!!

Hendricksonblog said...

They are darling and I actually know who is who w/out the names by the pictures. I'm so proud of myself.
I also have a bucket head child picture from the hunt. LOL

mbrady said...

What a fun Easter! All 3 of your kids are getting so big! And soo cute :)