Sunday, April 7, 2013

Learning

One of the things I loved about teaching is seeing students learn new things and walk out of my classroom at the end of the year knowing tons of things they didn't know when they walked in the door the first day of school.

I also love to see Tyler, Emily and Megan learn new things.

Tyler loves preschool and has learned so much socially and academically the last 2 years.  They recently took a field trip to a nearby fire station.  He was SO excited to go.



Doing puzzles.



We've been able to go to story time at the library and the kids have loved it.



Singing and dancing at story time.



Making leprechaun hats at story time.



The kids love reading books at home.  I often find them getting out the books from the library to read.







I read the kids each a story before nap time (most days), but my favorite thing is gathering on our bed at the end of each day to read together as a family.  The kids take turns sitting on our laps and Darrell reads the story out loud.  The kids got these books for Christmas and we love them.



 

 

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Those look like fun books! Where did you get them?!

debbie said...

We got them at Amazon, but I noticed as I searched for images you can buy them at lots of sites. The stories are short and the illustrations are gorgeous. We love them.