The splash park
Emily
Tyler
Megan
Seven Peaks
Tyler and Emily

Megan

Tyler

The kids gravitated to the shade out back.
The girls went to a princess birthday party and came home with these great outfits.
We had some outside repairs done. One day I was out watching the kids in the kiddy pool when I noticed a hole in our foundation. I'm not sure how we didn't notice it before, but nevertheless, there it was.
You could see the pipe for our washer, which may explain why we had flooding from frozen pipes last January. (I thought I had an "after" picture after it was fixed, but I can't find it.)
We also had this random faucet sticking out of the ground that was leaking.
We had it capped off under ground.
I love this one of Emily. It shows her little fists holding dandelions. If there's a dandelion to be found, she will find it and pick it.

No comments:
Post a Comment