Sunday, February 16, 2014

Valentine's Day

Holidays are always better with excited kids, and Valentine's Day was no exception.

Here they are writing on their Valentine's for their class parties.



A close up.  Tyler took Life Saver gummies and the girls took Sweethearts.



Tyler's Valentine's Day box for his class party.



We kind of had a 2-day Valentine's celebration.  The kids all had their class parties on Thursday, February 13. 

I went in and helped in Tyler's class.  They graphed the colors of hearts in their box.



Then they each got to decorate 2 sugar cookies.  They could eat one and take the other one home.





All of the kids got quite a haul of candy from their parties.



We had Valentine's pizza from Papa Murphy's as a "pre-Valentine's" dinner.

 


There was no school on Friday, Valentine's Day.  I picked up a dozen heart-shaped donuts on my way back from working out that morning. (I forgot to take a picture before we started in on them.)



Our traditional Valentine's Day treat is dinner at In 'n' Out.  The kids loved it.



1 comment:

mbrady said...

I love how fun you make the holidays for your family!