Sunday, June 8, 2014

First part of May

We enjoyed the warmer, yet not hot, temperatures of May and spent some time outside.  I love that all 3 kids can ride their bikes and scooters independently.  I just get to sit outside and read a book while I keep an eye on them.

Tyler



Megan



Tyler started soccer again.  He's much more aggressive this year and has a great kick.  He has even made some goals (some for the other team/s), but he's out there going after the ball and it's great to see.
 


This makes me laugh.  (Yeah, let's just lay down while there's no action happening down this way.)



And after I shouted at him to get up



Megan and Emily "spectating."


 

We planted our garden, and all of the kids wanted to help place seeds in the ground.





I wanted to get a "good" picture of all 3 of them, but this is what we got.  I love all of them anyway (the pictures and the cute kids!)

Megan, Tyler, Emily






 


 


 I also love this picture from Mother's Day.  (Tyler, Emily, me and Megan)
  
 

1 comment:

The Normans said...

Love the pictures of all three kids!