The girls had crazy hair day at preschool so they wore these spooky spider buns. (Megan couldn't remember the word for buns, so she called them "muffins" once.)
I love General Conference weekend. Here the kids are coloring and playing with wooden dolls to keep the noise level down.
One day the girls helped me make a yummy pumpkin dessert.
We participated in Walk to School day for Tyler's school. Here comes the mascot "Buzz Aldrin," a.k.a. "Buzz."

Tyler had crazy hair day at school.
Story time fun at the library for the girls

This October had such beautiful, mild weather. We took advantage by walking to a park one Sunday afternoon.
Tyler

Megan

Emily

We went to the carnival at Tyler's school. The kids loved the bounce houses and slides.
Megan

Emily

Tyler

I was in charge of a Beehive activity. The girls painted luminaries. So cute!

Usually for fall break we head to my parents house, but this year my mom, sister, nieces and nephews were out of town, so we stayed home and did some fun things.
Halloween sugar cookies

Spider bread

A trip to Gardner Village with friends to hang out with the witches.

Motocross

Fire pit s'mores with friends.

It's been 4 years a comin', but I FINALLY got some things hung up on the kids' walls.
We had this cute shelf given to us. I repainted it and really liked how it turned out.
Before
After
Here it is above the girls' dresser.
Another view
I had Tyler's shelf up in his room in our last house, but I finally got it put up also. (He loves it and has thanked Heavenly Father a few times in his prayers that I put up his shelf.) It's also nice to have a place to hang his soccer medals on.
I also had this cute magnetic bulletin board up in Tyler's room in our old house.
This little bulletin board used to be mine when I was little. My mom made it at "homemaking." The girls love it in their room.
Here it is with their family tree papers and some coloring.
No comments:
Post a Comment