Sunday, November 2, 2014

Family Pictures

We had our family pictures taken the first part of October.  Tammy did a fabulous job, as always!



I love this one--just not the pedestrians on the bridge.



Another one



Megan, Tyler, Emily



We're not sure why there were all of these balloons set up at the park, but the people let us snap some pictures.  They turned out cute.



Emily



Tyler



Megan



I love that they are siblings AND friends.



This one is SO cute!



 
 Darrell and Debbie (I wish the girls would have kept their blue eyes to look like their dad's.  Oh well, their grey/green eyes are beautiful too!)



Us





Super hero pose!



Tyler









Emily (She was quite the little poser)











Megan





 
 




 
 Some sillies
 




 



 

 

2 comments:

The Normans said...

These are so cute Debbie! Especially love the ones of Emily and her poses!!

The Normans said...

I forgot to add that I LOVE your hair! It is gorgeous!!