Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Super Daddy

I just have to say that Darrell is such a great Daddy to Tyler. Darrell's eyes light up and his smile gets so big every day when he comes home from work and sees "Cutie," a.k.a. "Wee One," a.k.a. Tyler. I love that Darrell isn't afraid to change Tyler's diaper. And it's super nice when Darrell will go get Tyler on weekend mornings so I can stay in bed just a little longer. Darrell has been especially helpful by watching Tyler when I'm busy at church. I have to visit other wards for my calling in the Stake Primary Presidency, and Darrell will take Tyler to church and watch him the whole time. Sometimes Darrell even comes home from work early so he can watch Tyler while I attend Scouting meetings as part of my calling. (He's such a keeper, I tell you!) But probably my favorite thing is that Darrell loves giving Tyler his baths, and I love letting them have that time together.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

Stacy said...

Thank heaven for helpful husbands!

Katie and Dennis said...

That is just so sweet! How blessed you are!!!

Brenda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brenda said...

Good job, big brother!!
Steve always took over when he got home, too. I think he enjoyed that time with them just as much as they did.

e.brooke said...

What a fabulous Dad! You have such an adorable family! Our whole family is richly and abundantly blessed because of you guys! You truly have an incredible husband in Darrell! And he is incredibly blessed to have such a loving and appreciative wife!

Janell said...

pics are so cute and doesn't is just increase the love for you hubbie to see what kind of a father it is?? It's awesome.

Kimberly said...

Oh how precious is that! I have to agree--he is a great dad to such a cute little guy!