I got the idea of decorating baby formula containers from
here. So I started washing and keeping Tyler's old containers. I didn't decorate them as cute as Stephanie did in her blog, but keep in mind that I was dealing with a limited amount of Christmas paper in my possession to go with the gold lids, (plus I'm just not as crafty as Stephanie).

So once the cans were decorated, I was faced with the dilemma of what to put in them. Depending on the day and week, the cans got filled with caramel popcorn...

pumpkin cookies...

or Rice Crispy treats and sugar cookies.

4 comments:
I was impressed, what a great way to use the cans!
Wow--if I would've started saving those cans nearly 5 years ago with Kyle, I could've given goodies out to the whole town! What a great idea!
What a great idea! Cute, and makes you feel a little better about all the money you spend on formula
I love that - so creative!
Post a Comment