Friday, December 12, 2008

Ta-da!

Tyler has accomplished two more things this week.

One-he can sit by himself now.

(I couldn't decide which picture I liked the best, so here's all 3 of them.)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Two-He goes to sleep at night on his own now.

(I don't have an actual picture to document this accomplishment, so I'll insert a "file photo." Tyler was 18 days old in this picture.)

Photobucket

8 comments:

Derek said...

Can't wait to see him for a few days in a couple of weeks!

prescottfamily said...

He is such a sweet baby.Maybe he can give Josie lessons on going to sleep by herself. :)

Kerry said...

He is such a cute little boy! Good for you for getting him trained to sleep....mine have all slept with me for a LONG time!

Janell said...

He's growing up!! What a sweetheart and love seeing him sit up!

Kimberly said...

AWWWWW! You go Tyler! So sweet! Maybe while here for Christmas he could give Olivia a crasher course (literally!) =)!

Katie and Dennis said...

Good job Tyler! And yay for the mama too! Going to sleep on one's own is a wonderful step! Congrats!

Amy said...

Oh, he is so cute! Those eyes! When they start sitting, that's when the really start getting fun.

e.brooke said...

Bring him soon we need to kiss those cute baby cheeks!!!