Sunday, December 21, 2008

"Tooth and Nail(s)"

Quite often Sunday morning finds me in front of the TV watching the Mormon Tabernacle's weekly "Morning and the Spoken Word" program and wrestling with Tyler to cut his sharp little fingernails.

This morning was no exception. There we were listening to the Christmas program--me with a death grip on Tyler's little hand and him squirming to get free--when all of a sudden I was BITTEN on my hand!

Unbeknownst to me, Tyler's first tooth had sprouted through his gum. And it did what teeth do best--bite!

Photobucket

Although the above picture doesn't show his tooth, it does show how he scrunches his little nose up sometimes when he smiles.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Even though they are tiny little teeth they sure are razor sharp aren't they? He is just the cutest little guy! Merry Christmas if I don't blog to you before then!

Stacy said...

They are razor sharp! And that's exactly how I found out Brooklyn's two bottom teeth had come through. She bit me! She was only 4 months old and still nursing. Yeah... that hurt.