Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Welcome Summer!

It's been a while since I've posted some pictures, so here are a few from the last couple weeks.

Tyler is loving the warm weather and can't get enough of being outside. He'll throw a tantrum when he has to come in.

Here he is with "sunscreen hair."

Photobucket

Lovin' the railing.

Photobucket

I had to keep Tyler busy while I was staining the wood for the garden box (see below), so I resorted to screwdrivers.

Photobucket

Tyler discovered the ice scrapers and loved "scraping" the floor.

Photobucket

Staying out of the way

Photobucket

Checking out the rain

Photobucket

A tuckered boy

Photobucket

My handsome boys

Photobucket

On Memorial Day we went for a drive to some nearby valleys.

Even though we live in a desert, the beauty of God's creations is all around.

Photobucket

We walked along some springs.

Photobucket

We're so glad summer is here and we can't wait to make more memories!

4 comments:

e.brooke said...

Yeah SUMMER!!! We can't wait until it comes! ;)

Stacy said...

Oh! Cute pictures. My little boy loves to be outside too! You guys will have so much fun with Tyler this summer!

Heidi said...

What a cute boy you have! Fun pics!

Derek said...

That first picture of Tyler with sunscreen hair is awesome.