Sunday, June 28, 2009

Cruisin'

This past week Tyler and I went for a bike ride to the park. There is a slight incline on the way to the park, so I was huffin' and puffin' but the ride home was a breeze!

Here's my cruiser and the bike trailer.

Photobucket

Tyler loved the ride.

Photobucket

The baby swing that Tyler used to swing in is broken so we had to improvise on the "next step up" swing. He sits in the swing backwards. There's no "back" on the swing so I have to stay nearby so he doesn't fall out backwards.

Photobucket

When we got back from the park we sat out on the lawn and enjoyed the beautiful summer weather. Tyler didn't like crawling on the cement in shorts, so here's his improvised crawl.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Stacy said...

WHAT A NICE BIKE TRAILER!!! I love it!

Derek said...

Has he taken any steps? Crawling on cement must hurt.