Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!

Photobucket

Sunday was my dad's birthday!

My dad is such a great guy. He is kind, patient and has a great sense of humor. Dad is an avid hunter and fisherman and loves the outdoors.

My dad is a hard worker and is very smart. (Hello! He has a PhD in statistics! Now that's smart!)

I love that my dad is a worthy Priesthood holder and he has given me many father's blessings in my life.

I love it when my dad gets around his brothers because they can get each other laughing til they all have red, red faces!

I am very blessed to have this man as MY dad!

Photobucket
Dad and I when I was a wee one

Photobucket
This is a great picture of my dad, my grandma (his mom) and my mom at my grandma's 90th birthday bash last year.


Happy Birthday Dad! I love you!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Oh! What a nice tribute! I LOVE the picture of him feeding you! How sweet!

Derek said...

Dad has a killer tie on in that baby picture. I wonder where I can get one of those...