This week I had my first solo attempt at canning beans from our garden. I'ved helped can beans for years, but it's different to be the only one in the kitchen. (Thanks to Mom for coaching me from the phone.)
I had big dreams of canning pints and pints of beans this year, but alas, we only have a very small garden and thus a small yield.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE beans canned at home! I remember helping my mom can them years ago, but I have no idea how to do it now. I was JUST thinking about how much I'd love to can some! :)
3 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE beans canned at home! I remember helping my mom can them years ago, but I have no idea how to do it now. I was JUST thinking about how much I'd love to can some! :)
You make me happy! That is one joy worthy pint!
It is so much fun to use what you learn from your mom.
Post a Comment