
EEEEEEWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!
(It gives me the heebie jeebies just looking at the picture.)
It was probably 2 1/2 to 3 inches long.
I got the spider spray and sprayed it and sprayed it and sprayed it and sprayed it and sprayed it some more. That big arachnid hardly even quivered, but finally it fell to the ground on its back. I walked away after that. When I went back to check on it, there was no big ugly spider to be seen. So either its friends came and took it away or it's still on the prowl. OOOOHHHH! I can barely stand the thought!
2 comments:
Debbie,
If you ever come upon such a large ugly spider again, would you pretty please (Katie said this) catch it in a jar and then drown it with rubbing alchol. (Katie said "yeah right because I wouldn't want to catch it") I have a collection of spiders and ugly bugs in my classroom that the kids absolutly love to look at.
Love Your Uncle Dennis
Dennis,
Um...yeah...I'll get right on that! If I wasn't so grossed out by it, I think it would be fascinating to catch and kill and show kids. Maybe if it shows up when Darrell's around I'll have him catch it. Hee! Hee!
Happy late birthday!
Debbie =0)
Post a Comment