Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas

We spent Christmas with my family. The kids and I went a few days early. We went up with my parents and we picked Derek up from the airport on our way there. Darrell came up a few days later and picked up Tansy from the airport. We were all together for Christmas and it was wonderful.

Fun with cousins

Olivia with Megan and Aubrey with Emily



Olivia and Emily



Daniel with Emily and Daniel with Tyler



Fun with aunts and uncles

Tansy



Greg



Derek



Sage



Making sugar cookies



Making sugar cookies the next day too



Fun in the snow



What comes after having fun in the snow



Christmas duets with Kimberly and Greg



The girls loved the orange peels



The nativity



Christmas jammies



Santa Claus found us



Tyler and his ramp



Emily with her Cabbage Patch doll



Megan with her Cabbage Patch doll



Two fairies (I love Olivia's cowboy boots!)



Christmas dinner







Sunday morning. This is the best we could get.



Otherwise it turned out like this



My grandpa and my uncle John came up the day after Christmas, but I didn't get a picture of them. My uncle took this picture of all of us.



There really is "no place like home for the holidays!"

5 comments:

The Normans said...

Beautiful picture of the whole family!

Melissa said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas and I am glad you were all able to be there together!! I can't believe all of the "sickness" you guys had going on!! Hopefully that has passed!!:)

Tansy said...

Yay Christmas with family! Even better when your family is as good looking as all of us! ;) Great pics, I may be snatching a couple for my use . . .

Derek said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures! Tansy did use some of the pictures for us...haha. We're glad we could spend time together!

Kimberly said...

Loved it!