R.S.V.: Megan and Emily
A cold: Tyler
Ear infections: Megan and Emily
Ear infections (round 2): Megan and Emily
The flu: Darrell, Debbie and Tyler (I can't tell if the girls got it or not.)
2 new bottom teeth: Megan (OK, so that's not a sickness, but she was pretty miserable)
Some pluses:
I think Zicam may have helped me avoid the RSV/colds the kids got. I should have been really sick with all the sneezing, coughing and runny noses I came in contact with.
I was home for Christmas when the girls had their 2nd round of ear infections. Thanks to Mom and Kimberly who have a little bit more experience in detecting and treating ear infections.
Some how we've lucked out. Tyler has never had the flu until this last week. I'm so grateful cleaning up throw up hasn't been something I've had to do a lot.
Darrell was home and able to help with the kids when I had the flu.
I hope "the season" is now done with our house. (thank you very much!)
1 comment:
Wow, you are supermom for sure! I hope the season is done for you too and that it never makes it way to CA. :)
Post a Comment